"Capturing the Heart & Soul of Life's Precious Moments"

Welcome to my blog, where I will post about my creations in photography and the current photo sessions I am working on! For now this is part time, and I love every moment of it...I love seeing people light up when they get to see their photos. It just truly warms my heart. I honestly feel that when you put your heart into your work your soul is fed, and in doing so people love the results and in return their hearts and souls are invested...hence the name! I hope you enjoy the pictures I love to create, and please fill free to contact me on prices and specials.



I welcome you to follow me in my journey, to achieve my dream of my photography inspiring others and making beautiful images!


Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Exciting Things....

First, as I have a new website/blog.....

the first to post a comment will get a free 8x10 stand out with their next photo session!

See pic below:







Second, please leave a comment about the site and then recommend someone who deserves to win a free session with a free 8x10, 4 - 5x7's, 4 - 4x6's, and 8 wallets.

Have fun!!!

Thanks, for stopping by.

PS - the winner will be drawn from a hat!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the new blog and was wondering if it would be okay if I put a link to yours in mine? I'm hoping we can use you sometime this year for some beautiful family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Mallory...of course!!! By the way your the first to leave a comment congrats, you are now the proud owner of a beautiful 8x10 stand out, when we do your session!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby!!! I'm reccommending Trinity Smith to you to win the give-a-way! She is just the sweetest person, and has gone through so much! She's just finally getting back into the musical world, and I am so happy for her! She deserves to have beautiful pictures taken of her! You know how to find her. =) She is definitely worthy of winning such a great gift for free! Miss you ABBY!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to recommend someone. Since I can't recommend myself :) I want to recommend Jen and Karl Schulz. Jen is already such a great mom and has been so strong through her pregnancy. I think a session with you and lots of beautiful pics would be a great way for them to show off their beautiful baby girl to the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete