"Capturing the Heart & Soul of Life's Precious Moments"

Welcome to my blog, where I will post about my creations in photography and the current photo sessions I am working on! For now this is part time, and I love every moment of it...I love seeing people light up when they get to see their photos. It just truly warms my heart. I honestly feel that when you put your heart into your work your soul is fed, and in doing so people love the results and in return their hearts and souls are invested...hence the name! I hope you enjoy the pictures I love to create, and please fill free to contact me on prices and specials.



I welcome you to follow me in my journey, to achieve my dream of my photography inspiring others and making beautiful images!


Monday, January 18, 2010

Jourdan's Headshots



Last weekend was a very busy weekend. I had the honor of taking miss Jourdan's Headshots for her acting resume. She is a very beautiful girl and was easy to photograph. We had a blast capturing her portraits and talking about the upcoming plays.


Here are some of her images from the session....and break a leg on your auditions miss Jourdan!! I am sure you'll do great.





No comments:

Post a Comment